New map: Tropical

Anuncios

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Stinamor

Miembro
Puntos de reacción
Hey everyone!

Today I am presenting a new map made by me and the help of ThatLightningMan, this is a SkyWars map that has 12 islands and a total of three chests in every island, but one of the is hidden, in the middle island there are four chests, none of the chests in the map were filled because I really didn´t knew what to put in them.

Here I present some of the pictures of the map!

2015-07-18_15.55.07.png

2015-07-18_15.55.49.png

2015-07-18_15.56.06.png

2015-07-18_15.57.09.png

2015-07-18_16.01.06.png

Here is were you want to download the map:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/psrmtjjmr0ux7do/Sky+Wars+(Tropical).rar

Hope you like it ;D

AddHunt

Miembro
Puntos de reacción
Web
osu.ppy.sh
I like it, but the center is a bit small, I recommend to you to make it a bit bigger and less similar to another islands, because it's equal to another islands.

vulpesignum

Vip
VIP
Puntos de reacción
Good evening Stinamor,

I like the presentation of the map, the layout helps us a lot to analyse it. Anyways I want to give you a little bit of advice, though it is very well positioned and constructed (the islands), they seem to be a little bit simple. Try adding something that represents the tropical region (fruits, beach etc...). Also i would like to add that the island in the center has to be unique. Remember that the person who goes in the center has an advantage from the rest, in here it would be suicide going there (everybody would shoot you arrows once there). I personally like the map, but I would improve those aspects.

I like yours and ThatLightningMan's intention, keep up the good work.

Regards,

golen_de_ferro

Miembro
Puntos de reacción
In my opinion, the islands need to be larger and a bit more decorated , the center is trying to add some very simple construction, a beautiful beach house in the center would be nice

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Anuncios