Mister_kinoko

Miembro
VIP
KaanaBoon
KaanaBoon
VIP
Puntos de reacción
hello,

I will soon change my nickname on the game and I paid a vip and it was to know if you could put it on my new nickname (I know that we do not have the right of one account to another but here it remains my account I just change nickname)

thank you in advance for your answer.

good continuation

IG: KaanaBoon rank: VIP

• Jaja
Reacciones: AriMat777

ItsKevUwU

Ex Staff
Miembro
Puntos de reacción
Good afternoon.
As you will understand, MEGAPlanet is a Non-Premium server, therefore transfers between accounts are not carried (Information, data, statistics, VIP packages, etc.).

If you decide to change your name, you won't find the data of your other account, since it will remain in the previous nickname.​

Mister_kinoko

Miembro
VIP
KaanaBoon
KaanaBoon
VIP
Puntos de reacción
yes precisely I ask if they can not transfer them to me because I am in /premium and it remains my account and my money even if I no longer have a nickname

ItsKevUwU

Ex Staff
Miembro
Puntos de reacción
MEGAPlanet is a Non-Premium server, therefore transfers between accounts are not carried (Information, data, statistics, VIP packages, etc.).

The /premium command is a protection method for the account (if it is premium) and saves you from using the /login [password] command every time you access the server.

You will be able to continue finding all this information in the nickname that you have used when buying.​

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Nxttsuu

Mister_kinoko

Miembro
VIP
KaanaBoon
KaanaBoon
VIP
Puntos de reacción
I just changed and so it was to know if we could move my VIP from my old nickname to my new one because I will no longer use my other

• Me gusta
Reacciones: Elsopas
Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Anuncios